- Revision 1474: Implemented sceRtcGetCurrentClock and sceDisplayIsForeground. Removed AES handling due to new findings. Fixed sceAtracDecodeData. Small fixes for sceMpeg and sceSasCore.
- Revision 1473: Simple refactorings, nothing changed.
- Revision 1472: Update from Darth1701: patches for "Ys –THE ARK OF NAPISHTIM-" now require enableMpeg. Added Japanese version too.
- Revision 1471: Fixed patch for Crisis Core US: since r1470, keep Audio channels enabled.
- Revision 1470: Improved sceAudioOutput2xxx functions. Reworked and re-enabled AES decryption in pspiofilemgr.
- Revision 1469: Better display locking between sceUtilityXXX and pspdisplay: show Java GUI also when GE has lists to be processed.
- Revision 1468: Fixed "Audio disabled (mute)": keep audio functionality, only set the volume to 0.